As far as I know, the Lumia 800 is the first Smartphone released in the end of this year (2011) as a product by Nokia and Microsoft (the agreement between those to which been signed in the early of 2011). Yep, the Nokia Lumia 800 powered with Microsoft Windows Phone Operating System. It installed with [...]
All posts in category Nokia Lumia 800
Follow Us on Facebook & G+
PDF Manual Tips
- First of all, sorry for the grammar, English isn't our native language. Sometime we use the word "User Manual" and word "User Guide" on most of the posts written in this site interchangeably. Thank you for your understanding.
- Using Download Manager would give you a stable download process on downloading the PDF File. Especially, if you use poor / slow Internet Connection. And we recommend you to use Open Source Free Download Manager to do that.
- To do Screenshot / Capture screen on Samsung Galaxy S4, you just need to use the SIDE of your PALM, and swipe it from left to right or right to left.
Get PDF Reader
- In Order to Read PDF File Manual / User Guide in this site you have to use PDF Acrobat Reader in Your Personal Computer: Get Acrobat Reader here.
- Otherwise if you wanna View the PDF File directly inside you Mobile Phone / SmartPhone you have to install the PDF Reader App in your Phone: Get PDF Reader for Mobile Phone Device at here [for Symbian, Android, Java]
- flavio on LG Optimus S LS670 CharCoal User Manual & Datasheet for Sprint
- josie travato on LG Spectrum VS920 User Guide & Datasheet Specifications for Verizon Wireless
- Fábio de souza on Sony Xperia U ST25 User Manual & Tech Specs
- queen on Samsung Gravity T SGH-T699 User Guide for T-Mobile
- ısa on Samsung Galaxy Fit GT-S5670 User Guide (Android Froyo 2.2 / Gingerbread 2.3)
- Sum on Motorola Pro+ (Plus) User Manual & Quick Start Guide MB632
- Håvard levik on Sony Ericsson Naite J105 Extended User Guide (SE J105i/J105a)
- chad on Samsung Galaxy Proclaim SCH-S720C User Manual for Net10 & StraightTalk